Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tion can not o
One out of five people suffer from an alcohol allergy. Although Larry Doby Indians Jersey , it is rare, however, the reactions are severe. There are certain allergens in the alcohol that can cause irritation and uneasiness.

Common allergens in alcohol include:

- Rye
- Gluten
- Yeast
- Barley
- Wheat
- Hops
- Histamines (often found in red wine)
- Sulfites (often found in white wine)

People suffering from alcohol allergies should avoid drinking alcohol. One can even take the help of a certified alcohol rehab San Jose if addicted. The professionals help to lower the triggers by providing proper medication.

There is a limited research in the field of alcohol allergies. However, it is mostly focused on aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH2). It is an enzyme that digests alcohol Carlos Baerga Indians Jersey , turning it into acetic acid or vinegar in the liver. A gene called polymorphism, inactivates the enzyme ALDH2 which makes it impossible to turn alcohol into vinegar. This condition is, therefore, called ALDH2 deficiency.

According to a Danish study Kenny Lofton Indians Jersey , every additional alcoholic drink consumed within a week can increase the seasonal allergies by up to 3 percent. Alcohol can also trigger any existing allergy which can further cause problems. Reactions to various ingredients present in the alcoholic beverages can cause different symptoms, which include:

- A person allergic to sulfites may experience hives
- Reaction to food allergies may be increased due to alcohol
- Histamines allergic person may experience nasal swelling or congestion
- Asthmatic problems may increase due to high level of sulfates in alcohol

Various other symptoms can include nausea, headache, abdominal pain Brad Hand Indians Jersey , vomiting, heartburn, rapid heartbeat, and nasal congestion Some people may experience alcohol flush reaction which is a side-effect of alcohol intake. It makes the skin reddish which usually happens to people with an ALDH2 deficiency. Moreover Corey Kluber Indians Jersey , some people may even develop red, warm, blotchy skin after drinking alcohol. Few allergens present in wine can also cause rashes in some people.

The only solution to avoid the symptoms of an alcohol allergy is by avoiding alcohol. Switching to a different drink can help to resolve the problem. The professionals can even prescribe antihistamines which are helpful to treat minor symptoms caused due to alcohol allergies.
Total Views: 140Word Count: 351See All articles From Author
Document Destruction for Businesses In Altoona Pennsylvania
Posted On : May-22-2010 | seen (265) times[i] | Article Word Count : 422 |[/i]
[i][i]If you own your own business you should take a moment to think about how you store, maintain and destroy confidential information.[i] Document Destruction for Businesses In Altoona Pennsylvania

If you own your own business you should take a moment to think about how you store Carlos Gonzalez Indians Jersey , maintain and destroy confidential information. It is not simply a professional obligation; document management in Altoona PA is a necessary safeguard for you and your customers. Stolen information can not only give your business competitors an edge, it can also come back to haunt you in court. More and more cases of identity fraud end up as class action lawsuits against businesses that failed to properly destroy personal information such as credit card account numbers or social security information.

Which Documents Do You Store and Which Do You Destroy?

Large businesses often use a Altoona PA document destruction company that specializes in safely destroying sensitive information. The documents are stored in locked bins and the shredding company removes and destroys them. If you run a home office, there are some especially sensitive documents to be aware of. Any credit card information from a client鈥檚 account to business credit applications should be destroyed. Bank statements should be kept for no longer than one year. Paycheck information can be destroyed after the W2 is obtained. All bills should be shredded after you pay. If you keep utility bills for comparison, shred them after one year. Any of your company鈥檚 stock portfolio Jason Kipnis Indians Jersey , retirement plans or other financial information can be destroyed after you receive the annual statements that cover the whole year. Expired IDs, ATM receipts, check carbon copies and all business junk mail should be destroyed immediately. Even something as simple as an airline reservation printout could displ
[/i][/i][/i]